We are looking for a Team Leader, a role that leads and manages client projects, ensuring optimal project delivery from the team. The role is based in our Stockholm office, but you will work internationally with colleagues and clients.Apply here
As a Team leader you lead teams in client projects and support the client´s team. Further, you develop relationships with key client stakeholders to support development of a continuously growing business. You are responsible for providing leadership and coaching with focus on motivating your team and giving them on-the-job training in an efficient. Further focus for this role is to lead the project teams towards successful business/client delivery by leveraging needed skills and means of developing needed skills, by optimizing the quality of our work whilst creating a sustainable working environment.
Internally you will execute effectively and cross functionally. You will work in a collaborative way, promoting feedback and learning. We want you to act and collaborate as a true expert and be a role model when it comes to living our values. Some traveling is to be expected in this role.
- Lead and manage client projects, ensure optimal project delivery through working closely with your team members.
- Secure and support skills and competencies development of your project teams.
- Develop long-term relationships with key client stakeholders and support the commercial team´s pitches and project negotiations.
- Support Client Leader and Head of Client Team in developing ideal project solutions and executing the work.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a positive change for people, businesses, and society. We believe you share that passion with us. We’re also firmly based in insights-based strategic work: we love data and don’t make guesses or go with our gut feeling. We trust that you believe in the same approach.
To be successful in this role, you need a strong ability to secure purpose-driven transformations of client business by utilizing capabilities within growth strategy, innovation, and design. You have solid stakeholder management skills and the ability to identify business opportunities within existing clients.
You are experienced in developing and delivering pitches with convincing argumentation and negotiation skills.
- University degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience, preferably from a management consultant role with a focus on marketing and Martech.
- Excellent leadership and management skills and ability to build and develop a collaborative and engaged project team culture.
- Business proficient written and spoken Swedish and English.
Are you the person we are looking for?
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today. We will interview continuously and the start date is as soon as possible.Apply
We are an independent management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We have created one of the world’s leading systems to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.