Strategy Consultant - Autumn 2024
We are looking for a Strategy Consultant, a role that balances critical thinking with a solution-oriented mindset when creating solutions for clients. The role is based at our Stockholm office, but you will work internationally with colleagues and clients.Apply here
The role as a Strategy Consultant is challenging and dynamic. We work in close collaboration with our clients and you will get the opportunity to take on a great responsibility early on. An important part of your role is to collect and analyze market and consumer knowledge in order to deliver lasting business results for our clients.
- Contribute to analysis and problem-solving in projects.
- Support the team to ensure efficient and smooth project progress.
- Deliver project impact by packaging and presenting insights and recommendations that maximize client understanding and trust.
- Contribute to internal value creation by taking part in pitches and internal projects.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a difference for people, businesses and society. We believe you share that passion with us. You’re a fan of learning by doing and want to contribute with curious questions, unique perspectives and bright ideas.
To be successful in this role, you need high analytical capacity, ability to balance critical thinking with a solution-oriented mindset, and strong motivation for creating results. You are interested in building strong client relationships and thrive in a fast, dynamic and innovative environment. You are proactive and can work equally effectively when there are clear instructions, as when you have the freedom to find your own way.
- University degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 0–3 years of experience, preferably from a strategic level at an international consulting company, and/or within a leading marketing organization.
- Business proficient written and spoken Swedish and English.
Are you the person we are looking for?
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today. We will interview continuously, but the start date will be in September 2024.Apply here
We are an independent management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We have created one of the world’s leading systems to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.