Insights Consultant - Autumn 2024
We are looking for an Insights Consultant, a role for you with a sharp analytical mind, an interest in brands and quantitative research methods, and who want to influence strategic decisions through consumer insights. The role is based in our Stockholm office, but you will work internationally with colleagues and clients.Apply here
The role as Insights Consultant is both analytical and creative. We work in close collaboration with our clients in our projects and you will get the opportunity to take on great responsibility early on.
An important part of your role as quantitative analyst is to tackle complex and data-intensive consumer insight questions, and transform data into insights in order to deliver lasting business results for our clients.
- Hold insights expert role in the project team, with responsibility for market research in general including quantitative surveys, method selection and reporting in the project.
- Implementation of quantitative analysis based on research conducted in the project.
- Creative problem solving where data is transformed into consumer insights.
- Development of quantitative research and analysis methods, so that we can always offer the customer the best-in-class solutions.
- Create relationships and work closely with our field work partners.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a difference for people, businesses and society. We believe you share that passion with us. You’re a fan of learning by doing and want to contribute with curious questions, unique perspectives and bright ideas.
To be successful in this role, you need to have high analytical capacity and ability to balance critical thinking with a solution-oriented mindset. You have strong motivation for contributing to and creating results and thrive in a fast, dynamic and innovative environment. You are proactive and can work equally effectively when there are clear instructions as when you have the freedom to find your own way.
- Newly graduated candidates or 1–4 years of relevant work experience after completing studies.
- Excellent academic study results from university or college, preferably in market analysis or statistics.
- Very good level of Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
- Experience of quantitative surveys and data analysis, e.g. in Excel and SPSS.
- Own drive to develop, curious and proactive.
- Methodical and delivering with attention to detail.
- Interested in strategic brand and marketing issues.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
Are you the person we are looking for?
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today. We will interview continuously but the start date will be in September 2024.Apply
One of our Insights Consultants
Read about Rebecka's journey at Lynxeye and her thoughts on being Insights Consultant
We are an independent management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We have created one of the world’s leading systems to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.