We are looking for a Head of Client Team to strengthen our organization and build our fifth client team. The role is based in our Stockholm office, but you will work internationally with colleagues and clients.
Head of Client Team
We are looking for an additional Head of Client Team to strengthen our client organization. The role is based in our Stockholm office.Apply here
At Lynxeye, we are currently 70+ employees at our three offices in Stockholm, Singapore and New York. Many of our employees belong to the Client Team part of the organization in roles as Team Leaders and Client Leaders. As Head of Client Team, you will recruit, build and manage a fifth client team at Lynxeye as you bring in new, and develop existing, client projects.
As Head of Client Team, your key focus is to secure sales, optimize client satisfaction and profitability in line with our business strategy, as well as ensure optimal utilization and development of your team. You have the ultimate responsibility of selling and delivering solutions to our clients in ways that ensure impact. In this role, you will also be a part of Lynxeye’s leadership team and is expected to take a strategic and organizational responsibility for Lynxeye as whole, together with the other leadership team members.
As we have international clients, some traveling is to be expected in this role. To successfully manage projects and build relationships within the organization, we also ask that all members of the leadership team are present at the office about four days a week.
- Drive continuous business development with new and existing clients.
- Own client relationships, deliver on sales budgets, and manage client revenue and profitability.
- Provide strategic and, on occasion, operational support in all client projects.
- Manage and coach your own client team as well as ongoing client project teams.
- Recruit new talent to the team.
- Act as a role model for company leadership, culture and values.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a positive change for people, businesses, and society. We believe that you share that passion with us. We’re also firmly based on insights-based strategic work: we love data and don’t make guesses or go with our gut feeling. We trust you believe in the same approach.
To be successful in this role, you need a proven track record in managing client accounts and realizing new business opportunities with both existing and new clients. You have a solid understanding of leading complex sales processes in a systematic way. In addition, we believe you are a strategic and tactical thinker and decision-maker with a solutions-oriented mindset. As you will lead a team, we also believe it is essential that you possess excellent leadership- and management skills.
- University degree/Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Extensive proven experience, preferably from a strategic, leading level at an international consulting company, and/or within a leading marketing organization.
- A consultancy background as well as experience working on the client side.
- You possess a broad network and can easily connect with new potential clients.
- Ability to evaluate and manage risk in relation to new business opportunities.
- Business proficient in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Previous experience of being part of a top leadership team is a plus.
Are you the person we are looking for?
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today. We will interview continuously and the start date is as soon as possible.Apply
We are an independant management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We created the world's leading system to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.
By going beyond the obvious to find insights about people and society, today and tomorrow, we can answer the most complex questions about the future of business: how it should transform and why. It's this approach that makes some of the world's best known brands come back to partner with us again and again.