We are looking for a Designer that is convinced that strategic design can create real business value when based in profound human insights and future scenarios. The role is based at our Stockholm office, but you will work with our international team and clients.Apply here
The role as Designer is vivid and variable. We work in close collaboration with clients in our projects and you will get the opportunity to take on a great responsibility early on.
Your primary job is to concept, craft and implement design that translates the strategy laid out by our team for our clients. You will always work as part of a larger team of strategic, creative and analytic experts.
- Junior role working as a resource within design development and production in client projects
- Following creative and strategic guidance from Senior designers and directors
- Executing a high level of craftsmanship and aesthetics
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can progress by making a positive change for people, businesses, and society. We believe you share that passion with us.
To be successful in this role, you need to have understanding of brand strategy on a high level and be comfortable moving across all creative disciplines: interaction, print, spatial or motion graphics.
- Good knowledge of typography, grids and color management
- 2+ years of creative experience, preferably including international work
- Highly proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in Sketch and/or After Effects or Cinema 4D is a plus
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Are you the person we are looking for?
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today. We will interview continuously and the start date is as soon as possible. Please remember to share your portfolio in addition to your application!Apply
We are an independent management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We have created one of the world’s leading systems to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.
We live by our operating principles: believe in people, stay curious and create a better tomorrow. We encourage curious questions and bright ideas. We’re fans of learning by doing and offer challenging work supported by a strong internal feedback culture. With us, you’ll grow on both a professional and personal level, alongside sharp and well-rounded colleagues with big hearts.Careers at Lynxeye