We are looking for a Brand Design Intern to strengthen our design team. The role is based in our Stockholm office, but you will work internationally with colleagues and clients. We offer a paid full-time internship for six months that starts in September. If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today!Apply here
In the dynamic role as a Brand Design Intern, you will get to work with real client projects that have real impact on companies and their customers.
You will work together with colleagues specialized in design, insights, and strategy. Your role will involve a lot of teamwork, but you will also be encouraged to take initiative and need to work independently at times.
As a Design Intern, you are part of our team of Changemakers, the talents that make up our teams for client projects. Depending on your current skillset, you will be assigned to relevant projects and may work with different teammates during your internship.
- Support cross-disciplinary teams by bringing ideas to life in 2D or 3D visualizations (e.g. app mockups, hand or digital sketches, collages).
- Assist in creating benchmarks through desktop research and collection of inspiration or reference materials.
- Create, retouch and manipulate images.
- Create concept descriptions and storytelling.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a positive change for people, businesses and society. We believe you share that passion with us. We’re also firmly based in insights-driven strategic work: we love data and don’t make guesses or go with our gut feeling. We believe you believe in the same approach.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to adapt quickly to new situations, be keen to learn by doing and have a collaborative mindset.
- You are currently studying or very recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within the graphic design field.
- You can commit to this position full-time for 6 months and live in Stockholm or can commute here.
- Business proficient in written and spoken English and Swedish.
Client projects at Lynxeye span across multiple areas of design: brand identity design, digital design, app design, innovation and CX. We are therefore open to interns coming from various design disciplines: brand, UI, product design, graphic design and similar.
What we look for is a combination of personal drive, eagerness to learn and a certain degree of design know-how acquired through studies. We believe you have one or more of the following skills:
- Confident user of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiar user of Figma or similar
- You don’t shy away from sketching out ideas (Hand sketching on paper or sketching with Procreate, Photoshop or similar)
- You know about layout principles, grid systems, can support with typography selection/customization, color systems etc.
- A hunger for creating impactful design experiences and a portfolio to prove it.
- Motion skills is a plus.
Alongside with your application, please submit a portfolio (link or file), otherwise we won't be able to assess your application properly.
Are you the person we are looking for?
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today! Please remember to share your portfolio in addition to your application.Apply here
We are an independent management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We have created one of the world’s leading systems to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.
We live by our operating principles: believe in people, stay curious and create a better tomorrow. We encourage curious questions and bright ideas. We’re fans of learning by doing and offer challenging work supported by a strong internal feedback culture. With us, you’ll grow on both a professional and personal level, alongside sharp and well-rounded colleagues with big hearts.Careers at Lynxeye